Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 1 - Fasting Focus

Today, the Bridges of Hope Fellowship church family began our 21 Day Corporate Fast to believe God for the following three things:
  1. Financial Breakthrough in our church and families
  2. Healing in the bodies of our members
  3. Salvation for our family, friends, and co-workers

Each day, I'll be blogging to give us a scripture and to help us focus our prayer time with God. I would encourage you to keep a journal of what all God is speaking to you through His Word during this time. It is great to be able to go back and see how God was moving and working in your life while you were on the fast. Also, it's easy to forget the things that God is doing and has done for us and it gives you a visible record of God's activity in your life.

Day 1 - CONSECRATION

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded...Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up" James 4:8, 10

Prayer for the Day: Lord, sanctify me. I need You. Nothing else will satisfy me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit today. I want to walk in the Spirit. I want to talk in the Spirit. I want to live in the Spirit. I'm tired of livingwhere everybody else is. I don't want to be like everybody else. I'm coming up higher after You. I'm going to seek You will all of my heart.

_____________________________________________________________

I want to encourage you to take this 21 Day season to diligently seek the Lord and draw near to Him. As you do, He will draw near to you. Let Him surround you with His presence and show you the glory of the Lord and reward you for your diligence in seeking Him.

Know that you are in my prayers as we take this journey together. Be sure to subscribe to my blog and check back daily to receive scripture and thoughts to help you focus your prayer time each day. Remember, God is preparing us for great things!! Let's stay faithful to the end!

Pastor DeWayne

1 comment:

  1. Will do, turns out I even have a blog ready made for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete