Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 16 - Fasting Focus

As I woke up today, my heart is yearning to see revival in the midst of God's people. Over the years, we have grown cold, hard, and complacent. We rarely share the good news with others and I'm afraid that we have left our first love. We certainly aren't in unity with one another, even though Jesus Himself prayed for that one thing in John 17. So, what's it going to take? REVIVAL

It's time that the Church come together as ONE and start laying aside our differences with our family and start holding hands to lift up the name of Jesus Christ. The lost world really needs to see us as ONE and not the fighting, arguing, and splitting hairs that they have grown accustomed to seeing from us. I believe that God was serious about that "love one another" thing. So why don't we? Because we need REVIVAL!

Day 16 - REVIVAL

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Prayer for the Day: Father, I come to You today once again to lift up this nation, offering prayer and supplication. Once again, I ask You, Lord for Your will to be done in this nation and around the world. I plead the Blood of Jesus over all nations! In Jesus' Mighty Name, I stand against all the weapons of the enemy, the plans and strategies of terrorism against our nations. I ask for a covering over our military and our representatives. I plead the Blood of Jesus and release the angels of the Lord around their paths. Guard our borders, Lord. Touch our leaders. I ask you, O God, to visit them and give them dreams and visions that stir their hearts toward You as never before. I pray for those in the inner circle of power that You would turn their hearts to walk in Your wisdom. I ask for Your mercy on us! Forgive us for we have sinned against You as a nation. We need a sword that will cut through the homosexual obsession. We need a sword that will cut through the lies of abortion! We need a sword! God, let the fire burn in the churches, and in our lives until we get a sword in our hands! Purge us, cleanse us; heal our lands we pray in the mighy Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the strong and mighty One! The One mighty in battle! Jesus, we worship You. Pour out Your Holy Spirit upon our nations, in Your mighty name. Amen.

_______________________________________________________

As we go about our day, may we be focused on our need for REAL revival in our land today and in our hearts. Lord, revive us again!

Pastor DeWayne

1 comment:

  1. I came upon your post from a Google Alert I set up on the phrase, "plead the blood". Many of the hits I get on my blog, www.roadrevelations.org, come from searches done on that phrase. I thought you may be interested in reading what God showed me about pleading the blood over your family. I do this every morning. Check it out at: http://roadrevelations.org/?m=200601 and scroll down toward the bottom of the page. I'm with you, be blessed!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete