Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 5 - Fasting Focus

I'm still praising God after the prayer and worship service last night. God is so good! We are seeing Him move mightily in the lives of His people, His Church.

Today is day 5 of our journey. I pray that you are making time for God in each new day as you spend time in the Word and in prayer. It is key and essential to your experiencing a successful fast.

Day 5 -FREEDOM FROM CONDEMNATION

"For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:17-18

Pray for the Day: Lord, I want to go beyond courtyard kingdom living, and move into that "intimate" place with You. I have carried tremendous guilt and condemnation, but your promise is, "Therefore now, there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ that walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit" (Romans 8:1). I worship You, God. I'm entering into Your rest this day. I receive supernatural peace. I thank You, my Father. No condemnation, no guilt, no shame, Jesus, You are my righteousness. Thank You for dying for me. Thank You for the cleansing power of Your blood that gives me confidence toward God. Thank You for loving me while I was yet a sinner. Oh, I bless You Lord, I bless You Lord.

________________________________________________________

As you are in Christ Jesus, may you walk worthy of the calling of which you have been called without fear, guilt, or condemnation. May you experience the true and abundant blessings of God in your life this day as you seek to draw near to Him.

Know that I am praying for each of you who are traveling this special journey with us and asking God to reveal Himself to you in a whole new and supernatural way. Be blessed!

Pastor D

No comments:

Post a Comment