Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 12 - Fasting Focus

Do you ever get tired of being afraid because of the fears that the enemy brings against you? Do you feel like you are being attacked from every side? Do you ever just wish you had some really good protection from all of this stuff that we have to deal with on a regular basis? Well, you do! JESUS

I'm thankful that there is a place that I can run to and find shelter and protection from the storms and troubles of life. Sometimes, life is just too much and the enemy seems so great. But, we have a refuge.

Day 12 - PROTECTION

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust." Psalm 91:1-2

Prayer for the Day: Lord, I want You close in my life; I want to be under the shadow of the Almighty. You are my refuge. You are my fortress. You are my God. I will not be afraid. I will not fear because I will call on that Name that is above every Name, JESUS. Lord, teach me to appreciate my life in this season. Help me to quit looking into the future, never living in the now. You will be with me in the day of trouble. I worship You, Jesus. Thank You for the blood path right into the secret place of the Almighty. You lift me out of depression, out of unfounded fears, out of the strike of the adder and the attack of the lion. I will praise You, Lord. I praise You. I worship You, oh God. Lord, I enter into that tent where every provision is made...even for protection from fears and protection for my family. You are worthy, Lord. I worship You, Jesus. You are my refuge, You are my fortress, You are my strong tower, Jesus. Whom shall I fear?

____________________________________________________

Why not take some time today to confess Jesus as your rock, your refuge, and your fortress. Place your trust in Him and know that through Him, your future is secure and you are protected against all that would come against you. We are told that no weapon formed against us would prosper. So, stand firm in the Lord and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. That is your rightful place.

Pastor DeWayne

No comments:

Post a Comment