Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 11 - Fasting Focus

Here we are in day 11 of 21 and I'm so excited about what God is doing in the lives of His people. Woohoo! We've seen people get jobs, be healed, finances turning around, specific needs being met, etc. Don't give up now! If you give up now, you'll miss all that God wants to do in your life.

All day today, I've been praying for our pastors/elders at Bridges of Hope Fellowship. With all that we are engaged in, the enemy is attacking them in even greater fashions than he might others. They (David Cook, David Clayton, and myself) are getting hit from every angle, yet, we must not give up or give in from the Lord's work.

Have you thanked the pastors/elders of our church lately for their unending service to our body? When was the last time you spend time praying over them and their families and that their work would be fruitful? Why not today?

Day 11 - PASTORS/ELDERS

"Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine." 1 Timothy 5:17

Prayer for the Day: Father, I pray for our pastors, for their wives and for their precious children. In Jesus' Name, Lord, Let Your Kingdom come, let Your will be done in their lives and in my church as it is in Heaven. I pray for my church. I pray for every ministry and for every pastor/elder to be led by Your Spirit and to walk in peace. Lead them not into temptation, but deliver them from evil. Anoint them with frest oil. Your anointing makes the difference. Your anointing breaks yokes. Thank You for Your precious anointing, Holy Spirit. I stand against every spirit of division, in Jesus' Name. Touch our pastors, Lord. I pray that You bring a spirit of unity to our church. Father, I ask You to release Your glory in our church, in Jesus' Name.

___________________________________________________

Let's believe together today for God to use our pastors, staff, leaders, and people for His purposes and for His glory. May we literally be the beam of HOPE in the midst of darkness in Warren County.

Pastor DeWayne

No comments:

Post a Comment