Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 2 - Fasting Focus

We made it through day 1 and have arrived to a whole new day that is full of the glory of God. Hopefully, you did so without much trouble.

Remember that it is so important for you to take extra time with God in prayer and reading of the Word. If not, you are doing nothing but going on a really harsh diet. So, make the effort and draw close to God during this time.

Day 2 - GUIDANCE

"Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it,' Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left" Isaiah 30:21

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and he delights in his way" Psalm 37:23

Prayer for the Day: Father, You hava a perfect plan for my life. I ask You to give me knowledge of the path that You want me to walk that I wil not miss Your will. Thank You. God, You know where I am. You planned my life before I ever showed up; I ask for Your perfect will now. Show me Your ways and direct my life, giving me guidance beyond my mind into Your perfect will. I ask You for it, I receive it, and I believe it. I worship You, Father. I thank You that You are going to guide me, lead me, and walk beside me. I will be led by Your peace. I will delight in Your way, O God.

_________________________________________________________________

It is my prayer that you will use the above scripture and prayer each day to get you started in your personal prayer time with God. It will help you to focus your prayers in the right direction and then allow the Holy Spirit to take over from that point and lead you in your prayers to God.

May you be blessed with the protection of almighty God as you seek to follow His will and plan for your life today. The enemy will do everything in his power to try and stop you. Don't give in to the temptations of food to satisfy the flesh, but rather, walk in the things of the Spirit so that you might be strengthened in your inner man. I am praying for you today as you walk with Him on this special journey.
Pastor DeWayne

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful and comforting scripture and prayer. A poignant reminder that no matter how shaky we may feel about our path we can totally trust Him to guide us along the way.

    ReplyDelete