Monday, January 16, 2012

Fasting Day 7

Fasting Devotional Day 7

Scripture:

Read 1 Samuel 14

Observation:

Jonathan and his armor bearer made room
for God to act on their behalf. They had the
perspective that God was bigger than them
and able to do more than they could. They
also understood that God did not have the
same limitations or hindrances that they were
subject to.


Application:
In this season, we should make room for God
in our lives through every means available:
praying, fasting, giving, devotions. When we
make room for God to operate in our lives, He
can do much more to fix our situations than
we can. When we submit areas of our lives
to God, He can remove the hindrances and
push past our personal limitations.


Prayer:

“Lord, I ask You to show me areas of personal
limitation in my life. I know that You want to
bring a breakthrough in this area and I pray
You would show me how to make room for
You to move. Show me, teach me, guide me
and change me, Father. You are bigger than I

am and can do way more than I can! Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment