Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fasting Day 16

Fasting Devotional Day 16

Scripture:


Read 1 Samuel 20


Observation:

How fortunate David was to have a friend
like Jonathan, someone who stuck by him
through thick and thin. Jonathan was a friend
that would even feel a righteous anger because
of the shameful treatment that David received.

Application:

What kind of friends do you have? We must
strive to have friends in our life like Jonathan
– the ones who will encourage and support
us, no matter what. In addition, we must always
strive to be a “Jonathan” kind of friends
to others.


Prayer:


“God, please help me to surround myself
with people that will always point me towards
Your best. Today as I fast and seek You, I ask
you to reveal to me the people that You have
placed in my life that will help me become the

person You are calling me to be. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment